Dell Systems announced the new Dell G7 15 7500 inside India. The brand new machine has been pitched as a video gaming laptop. The device provides a display that’s surrounded by fairly thinner bezels.
Among the USPs of the brand new laptop is the Origami hinge style that your company claims offers a sturdy construct, with larger area and much better airflow.
At 18.3mm thick, it includes a Mineral Dark chassis with iridescent silver accents, 4-zone customizable RGB WASD keyboard and 12-zone chassis lighting.
The new laptop computer is powered by the most recent 10th Gen Intel Core CPUs with around i9 and NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX graphic card. The G7 will get a “Game Change” macro important which immediately activates the processors and coolant system right into a hyper-performance mode.
The Dell G7 15 7500 can be acquired at select Dell exclusive stores, multi-brand name outlets, and Flipkart (Dell G7 Core i9 10th Gen variant, Dell G7 Primary i7 10th Gen variant) at a starting price of ₹1,61,990 including taxes.
Key features of G7 15 7500:
- It Features a dual-fan cooling system to keep the system cool and responsive for intense gameplay.
● The company claims the laptop will experience faster boot-ups and expanded storage space with 1TB PCIe NVME SSD.
● It uses up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 GPU and Max-Q design.
●The 15-inch anti-glare display has an FHD resolution with 300Hz refresh rate and a brightness of up to 300 nits.
● The G7 offers stereo speakers and Nahimic 3D Audio with intuitive audio and voice controls, as well as Audio Recon visual sound-tracking.
● The laptop gets a 6 cell 86 WHr battery